- Terms & Conditions
DAY 1: AHMEDABAD
Arrive At Ahmedabad Meet Great & Transfer To Hotel.
Later, visit Gandhi Ashram (Closed on Mondays) and Hathisingh Jain Temple.
In the evening, visit Adalaj step well and Akshardham Temple.
Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
DAY 2: AHMEDABAC – JAMNAGAR (320 km, 6 hours)
After breakfast, visit Auto World which is known for antique vehicles and later proceed to Jamnagar.
Visit Bala Hanuman temple and Lakhota Lake (Talav).
Overnight stay at Jamnagar.
DAY 3: JAMNAGAR – DWARKA (150km, 3 HOURS)
After early breakfast, start to Dwarka.
Take a trip to Bet Dwarka and visit old temple of Krishna and visit Nageshwar temple (One of the 12 Jyotilingams of Lord Shiva), Rukmini temple and Gopi Talav.
Overnight stay at Dwarka.
DAY 4: DWARKA – PORBANDAR- SOMNATH (250km, 5-6 HOURS)
After breakfast, proceed to Porbandar and visit Kirti Mandir, where Mahatma Gandhi was born, Sudama temple and Sandipani Ashram.
In the afternoon, proceed to Somnath and visit Somnath temple and Bhalka tirth.
Overnight stay at Somnath.
DAY 5: SOMNATH – GIR (45 km, 1 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Sansangir (Gir), well known as remaining habitat of Asiatic lions.
Visit Gir sanctuary.
Note: Best time to visit Gir is November to April and the park is closed from Mid-June to Mid-October.
Overnight stay at Gir.
DAY 6: GIR – DIU (110km, 2 HOURS)
Proceed to beach town Diu and visit Saint Paul church, Diu museum, Sea shell museum and Diu fort.
Evening at leisure to enjoy and relax on the beach.
Overnight stay at Diu.
DAY 7: DIU- BHAVNAGAR (200km, 4 hours)
After breakfast, start to Bhavnagar, and visit Barton museum and library, Gandhi Smrithi and Takhteshwar temple.
Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
DAY 8: BHAVNAGAR – PALITANA- LOTHAL – AHMEDABAD (6 HOURS)
After breakfast, proceed to Ahmedabad and drop at the airport/ railway station. En-route, visit temples in Palitana and Lothal, one of the most significant sites of Harappan OR Indus Valley civilization excavated in India (Friday closed).
End the tour with sweet memories of Royal Gujarat.
- Accommodation at the specified category of hotels.
- Breakfast on all days except on the day of arrival
- Private vehicle for all the transfers (based on the group size)
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc.)
- All the applicable taxes and fees.
- Airfare and Visa charges and processing
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in or late check-out assurance
- Temple entry fee
- Lunch and dinner on all days
- Optional activities or any other entry free not listed under inclusion
- Camera and video permit
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at hotels
TICKMYTRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hotel reservations during your travel are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If the booked hotel is not available or not honored, accommodation will be provided in similar hotel category, as chosen by Tickmytrip.
- Depending on the group size, the trip price will vary.
- If a change in the government tax structure, airport tax, sightseeing ticket price etc. causes financial impact on the tour, the same will be collected from the travelers either directly by Tickmytrip or by the authorities/ agents at the respective locations.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any failure to provide services or deficiencies therein for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, natural disasters, weather conditions, internet slowdowns, technical errors, hacking, changes in laws and government policies, political disturbances, breakout of epidemics or any other emergencies.
- Tickmytrip.com is also not liable to refund you any amount in case you are unable to travel or utilize the bookings carried out by you for any reason or if there is a no-show.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any special, incidental or indirect losses that arise from bookings on the website, including but not limited to losses arising out of travel risks, personal accidents, abductions, injuries, illnesses, death, theft, loss of earnings and loss of anticipated profits, even if advised about the possibility of the same.
- Tickmytrip is also not liable for any losses or damage resulting from any deficiency or shortcoming in the services offered by hotels during the trip.
- Any modification to the itinerary, including change in dates or group size will attract additional cost and Tickmytrip does not guarantee tour availability for the modification, in which case the trip needs to be cancelled and the group is liable to pay cancellation charges as defined in the cancellation policy.
Infant (0-2 years): Complimentary, without extra bed; milk and baby food will be chargeable.
Children (2-5 years): Complimentary in parents’ room, without extra bed.
Children (5-12 years): Price as specified in the itinerary
Note: The age should be calculated at the time of travel/ hotel stay.
45 Days & above : No Cancellation charges
30 – 44 Days : 25% Cancellation charges
15 – 29 Days : 50% Cancellation charges
Less than 15 Days & No-shows : 100% Cancellation charges (No refund)