The golden triangle tour takes you to the forts, monuments, temples and mosques in the golden triangle routes of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur including the world famous Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar and Amber fort.Book Now ₹ 14,500*
- Terms & Conditions
DAY 1: DELHI
Arrive at Delhi Airport/ Railway station and transfer to the hotel.
Later start with sightseeing of old Delhi, covering Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat where Gandhi was cremated.
In the afternoon, take a tour of New Delhi, driving along Rajpath, Parliament House and President’s house.
Afterwards, visit India Gate and Qutub Minar and drive back to the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2: DELHI
After breakfast, start to full day tour of Akshardham temple. Swami Narayan Akshardham in New Delhi epitome 10,000 years of Indian culture in all its breathtaking grandeur, beauty, wisdom and bliss. It brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. The Akshardham experience is an enlightening journey through India’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of mankind.
Time for shopping in the evening.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3: DELHI – AGRA (210km, 4.5 HOURS)
After breakfast, start to Agra. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel.
In the afternoon, visit Agra fort (also called red fort of Agra), commissioned by the emperor Akbar the great.
Time for local shopping in the evening.
Overnight stay at Agra.
DAY 4: AGRA – JAIPUR (210km, 4.5 HOURS)
Enjoy the sunrise at Taj Mahal – Seventh wonder of the world, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz.
After return back to hotel and take breakfast at the hotel and check-out.
Drive to Jaipur, en-route visit the walled city – Fatehpur Sikri, the historical capital city made out of twin villages of Fatehpur and Sikri that are situated 45 odd kilometers from the city of Agra..
Later continue journey to the pink city, Jaipur. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: JAIPUR
After breakfast, take Jaipur city tour and visit the magnificent Amber fort, built fully with white marble and sandstone. Later witness the splendid Rajputana architecture of Hawa Mahal.
In the afternoon, visit City Palace and Jantar Mantar, the largest stone observatory in the world.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 6: JAIPUR – DELHI
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Delhi airport to board the flight or drop at the railway station for the return journey with fond memories of your trip.
- Accommodation at the specified category of hotels.
- Breakfast on all days except on the day of arrival and 1 lunch and 1 dinner at the house boat
- Munnar & Thekkady accommodation will be in NAC Rooms (Hill Station)
- Private vehicle for all the transfers (based on the group size) and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary,
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc.)
- All the applicable taxes and fees.
- All the given rates are per person basis
- Airfare, train fare and Visa charges and processing
- Early check-in or late check-out assurance
- Lunch and dinner throughout the tour
- Optional activities or any other entry free not listed under inclusion
- Entry fees
- Camera and video permit
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at hotels
TICKMYTRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hotel reservations during your travel are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If the booked hotel is not available or not honored, accommodation will be provided in similar hotel category, as chosen by Tickmytrip.
- Depending on the group size, the trip price will vary.
- If a change in the government tax structure, airport tax, sightseeing ticket price etc. causes financial impact on the tour, the same will be collected from the travelers either directly by Tickmytrip or by the authorities/ agents at the respective locations.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any failure to provide services or deficiencies therein for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, natural disasters, weather conditions, internet slowdowns, technical errors, hacking, changes in laws and government policies, political disturbances, breakout of epidemics or any other emergencies.
- Tickmytrip.com is also not liable to refund you any amount in case you are unable to travel or utilize the bookings carried out by you for any reason or if there is a no-show.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any special, incidental or indirect losses that arise from bookings on the website, including but not limited to losses arising out of travel risks, personal accidents, abductions, injuries, illnesses, death, theft, loss of earnings and loss of anticipated profits, even if advised about the possibility of the same.
- Tickmytrip is also not liable for any losses or damage resulting from any deficiency or shortcoming in the services offered by hotels during the trip.
- Any modification to the itinerary, including change in dates or group size will attract additional cost and Tickmytrip does not guarantee tour availability for the modification, in which case the trip needs to be cancelled and the group is liable to pay cancellation charges as defined in the cancellation policy.
Infant (0-2 years): Complimentary, without extra bed; milk and baby food will be chargeable.
Children (2-5 years): Complimentary in parents’ room, without extra bed.
Children (5-12 years): Can be accommodated with or without extra bed.
Note: The age should be calculated at the time of travel/ hotel stay.
45 Days & above : No Cancellation charges
30 – 44 Days : 25% Cancellation charges
15 – 29 Days : 50% Cancellation charges
Less than 15 Days & No-shows : 100% Cancellation charges (No refund)