- Terms & Conditions
Pick up from Railway Station in the morning. Proceed to Srirangapatna (Ranganatittu) birds sanctuary (lunch near Hunsur)
and then to Nagarahole National Park (take safari for 1 hour)
Check-in and overnight at home stay.
After breakfast, visit Dubare Elephant camp, Kaveri Nisargadhama, Bylukuppe Buddhist temple, Abby Falls, Raja’s Seat and Omkareshwara Temple.
Overnight at home stay.
After breakfast, visit Bhagamandala and Talakaveri and back at the home stay.
Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at home stay.
After breakfast, start to Mysore; visit Mysore Palace and Mysore Zoo and back to Bangalore in the evening
- Accommodation at the specified category of hotels.
- Breakfast on all days except on the day of arrival.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle on private basis throughout tour.
- All taxes and fees
- Airfare, train fare and Visa charges and processing
- Early check-in or late check-out assurance
- Lunch and dinner throughout the tour
- Optional activities or any other entry free not listed under inclusion
- Entry fees
- Camera and video permit
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at hotels
- Any travel insurance or personal insurance
TICKMYTRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hotel reservations during your travel are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If the booked hotel is not available or not honored, accommodation will be provided in similar hotel category, as chosen by Tickmytrip.
- Depending on the group size, the trip price will vary.
- If a change in the government tax structure, airport tax, sightseeing ticket price etc. causes financial impact on the tour, the same will be collected from the travelers either directly by Tickmytrip or by the authorities/ agents at the respective locations.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any failure to provide services or deficiencies therein for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, natural disasters, weather conditions, internet slowdowns, technical errors, hacking, changes in laws and government policies, political disturbances, breakout of epidemics or any other emergencies.
- Tickmytrip.com is also not liable to refund you any amount in case you are unable to travel or utilize the bookings carried out by you for any reason or if there is a no-show.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any special, incidental or indirect losses that arise from bookings on the website, including but not limited to losses arising out of travel risks, personal accidents, abductions, injuries, illnesses, death, theft, loss of earnings and loss of anticipated profits, even if advised about the possibility of the same.
- Tickmytrip is also not liable for any losses or damage resulting from any deficiency or shortcoming in the services offered by hotels during the trip.
- Any modification to the itinerary, including change in dates or group size will attract additional cost and Tickmytrip does not guarantee tour availability for the modification, in which case the trip needs to be cancelled and the group is liable to pay cancellation charges as defined in the cancellation policy.
Infant (0-2 years): Complimentary, without extra bed; milk and baby food will be chargeable.
Children (2-5 years): Complimentary in parents’ room, without extra bed.
Children (5-12 years): Can be accommodated with or without extra bed.
Note: The age should be calculated at the time of travel/ hotel stay.
45 Days & above : No Cancellation charges
30 – 44 Days : 25% Cancellation charges
15 – 29 Days : 50% Cancellation charges
Less than 15 Days & No-shows : 100% Cancellation charges (No refund)