Char Dham Yatra
Chardam is the name given to the four pilgrimage sites in India. It includes Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. It is considered very important in Hinduism to visit the four pilgrimage sights in India once in their lifetime.Book Now ₹ 27,000*
- Terms & Conditions
Drive to Uttarkashi. Visit Vishwanath Temple & Others. Check in Hotel.
Rest day at leisure. Night Halt at Uttarkashi.
Day 1: Arrival Dehradun – Barkot (210kms/7-8hr) HT : 1352 MTS.
On arrival at Dehradun, our representative will greet you at the airport you will be proceed to Barkot .
Enroute visit Sahastradhara, Robert’s Cave & Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel.
Rest of the day is at leisure.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Barkot.
Day 2: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 6 Kms Trek) Each side:-
Morning leave for Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Fool Chatti.On arrival Janki Chatti, start Trek for 06 kms to Yamunotri; Yamunotri
Holy Dip in Garam Kund, then Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji;
later, start trek back to Janki Chatti and then drive back to Barkot.
Overnight stay at Hotel at Barkot.
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr) HT :1158 MTS.
(Uttarkashi – Uttarkashi is a small and beautiful town, situated
between two rivers; Varuna and Ashi, whose water flow into the
Bhagirathi from either side of the town. Elevated, at a height of 1588
meters, this little town is very similar to Kashi and Varanasi, in
that it has the same kind of temples and ghats and likewise, a north
or ‘uttar’ facing river).
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Ganganani- Gangotri – Harsil – Uttarkashi (120Kms
/ 05 hrs) round trip
With packed breakfast & post Tea/ Coffee leave for Gangotri early in
Offer prayers & pooja darshan, later drive back to Uttarkashi; en
route visit Gangnani & Harsil.
Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi-Sitapur (290 Kms/ 8-9 hrs)
Leave very early in the morning with packed breakfast for almost day
long drive to Sitapur via Guptkashi.
On your drive, you would pass through Ganga giving way to Tehri Dam
(The Hydro Electric Project).
Overnight stay in the hotel at Sitapur/Guptkashi.
Day 06: Sitapur -Gaurikund – Kedarnath – O/N stay in Kedarnath Ji (19
Km Trek One Way/ 6-7 hrs)
Morning drive to Sonprayag -Gaurikund (03 km drive-one way).
On arrival Gaurikund, start your journey on the tough trek ahead.
After freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri
Kedarnathji. This evening we are staying in Kedarnath Ji in govt
provided camps or huts.
Amidst the dramatic mountains capes of the majestic Kedarnath range
stands one of the twelve ‘Jyotirlingas’ of Kedar or Lord Shiva. Lying
at an altitude of 3584 mts. on the head of river Mandakini, the shrine
of Kedarnath is amongst the holiest pilgrimages for the Hindus.
Overnight stay in Kedarnath.
Day 07: Kedarnath – Sitapur or Guptkashi (for Halt & rest)
Early Morning after darshan of Kedarnath Ji, you will trek back to Sitapur.
Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at Sitapur.
Day 08: Sitapur / Chopta – Badrinath (220 km/ 07-08 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath, (Narsimha Temple,
Sankaracharaya Math) Badrinath.
Evening Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple.
Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 09: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag – (170 km/06hrs)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the
Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan
Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus).
There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa,
Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the Mukh of the Saraswati
Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers
Alaknanda and Dhauliganga.
Of the four Maths established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the
winter seat of Badrinath.
Day 10: Rudraprayag- Devprayag –Rishikesh-Dehradun –(140 kms/05hrs)
After breakfast drive to Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita
Mandir), en-route visit Deoprayag .
- Accommodation at the specified category of hotels.
- Breakfast on all days except on the day of arrival.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle on private basis throughout tour.
- All taxes and fees
- Airfare, train fare and Visa charges and processing
- Early check-in or late check-out assurance
- Lunch and dinner throughout the tour
- Optional activities or any other entry free not listed under inclusion
- Entry fees
- Camera and video permit
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Porterage at hotels
- Any travel insurance or personal insurance
TICKMYTRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hotel reservations during your travel are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If the booked hotel is not available or not honored, accommodation will be provided in similar hotel category, as chosen by Tickmytrip.
- Depending on the group size, the trip price will vary.
- If a change in the government tax structure, airport tax, sightseeing ticket price etc. causes financial impact on the tour, the same will be collected from the travelers either directly by Tickmytrip or by the authorities/ agents at the respective locations.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any failure to provide services or deficiencies therein for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, natural disasters, weather conditions, internet slowdowns, technical errors, hacking, changes in laws and government policies, political disturbances, breakout of epidemics or any other emergencies.
- Tickmytrip.com is also not liable to refund you any amount in case you are unable to travel or utilize the bookings carried out by you for any reason or if there is a no-show.
- Tickmytrip.com is not liable for any special, incidental or indirect losses that arise from bookings on the website, including but not limited to losses arising out of travel risks, personal accidents, abductions, injuries, illnesses, death, theft, loss of earnings and loss of anticipated profits, even if advised about the possibility of the same.
- Tickmytrip is also not liable for any losses or damage resulting from any deficiency or shortcoming in the services offered by hotels during the trip.
- Any modification to the itinerary, including change in dates or group size will attract additional cost and Tickmytrip does not guarantee tour availability for the modification, in which case the trip needs to be cancelled and the group is liable to pay cancellation charges as defined in the cancellation policy.
Infant (0-2 years): Complimentary, without extra bed; milk and baby food will be chargeable.
Children (2-5 years): Complimentary in parents’ room, without extra bed.
Children (5-12 years): Can be accommodated with or without extra bed.
Note: The age should be calculated at the time of travel/ hotel stay.
45 Days & above : No Cancellation charges
30 – 44 Days : 25% Cancellation charges
15 – 29 Days : 50% Cancellation charges
Less than 15 Days & No-shows : 100% Cancellation charges (No refund)